Josh’s top 7 buying tips
- Do your own research – don’t believe the hype, good or bad.Everyone has different opinions.
- Grab a meal or a coffee in your ‘new‘ suburb. Try and get a feel for what it’s like.
- Know what you want, but be willing to compromise. Research is the key here.
- Don’t over commit. Your first home is just that – first. It’s a stepping stone to bigger things.
- Most smart sellers will ‘stage’ their home. Try to picture it completely empty.
- Don’t rush into making a decision. But on the flip side, don’t delay once you find the one.
- Sometimes pest & building reports are scary. Give the inspector a call and speak in everyday terms.
Josh Tonkes – 0404 580 625
Director, my house realty