Anyone, any agent can sell a house. In fact Josh Tonkes, Director of my house, often jokes that a trained monkey in a suit can sell a house. We know this might sound strange coming from the agent, but we believe our role isn’t to just ‘sell’ your property – it’s to achieve a Premium Price. To obtain the hidden 5% – 10% extra.
That’s our role, to find the best buyer.
How do we do that? Well that’s a longer conversation, but we can say that the value of your property is dependant on 4 things:
- The Location
- The Presentation
- Which Agent You Use
- The Marketing
The good news is we, as the selling team, control 3 of those things. So when you’re ready to sit down and talk about selling, let’s discuss how we can achieve a Premium Price for you as well.
#7 Reasons to sell your house with my house
- Being a boutique agency, we put our clients needs first. Unlike lots of other agencies who are only after a quick sale and quick commission
- We are the Penrith areas most recommended and referred real estate agent – something we are very proud of
- The owners of the business and staff are locals. Our kids go to school in the area, we shop at the same shops as you do – we know the area
- We constantly achieve higher sale prices for our sellers
- The office boasts close to 80 years of experience
- Our selling fees are fair. We’re not the most expensive, we’re not the cheapest, but we are the best value
- We have a database of over 2,000 potential buyers